Amy Bechtel Kimball
Hi! Welcome to my blog.
I’m a Daughter of the Most High King. A Lover of Jesus. Wife. Momma. Worshipper. Singer. Water Color Painter. Podcaster. Massage Therapist. Business Owner.
And now a blogger.
Inspired by Song of Songs 6:2-3
- One ThingThe whole of the Bible is about one thing. Discover the connection between Shavuot and Pentecost.
- Settling InSettling in here. It’s a time to Listen.
- AwakeningLies are catastrophic and incapacitate the church to experience the freedom Jesus purchased for us on the cross and incapacitate the church to be an effective force on the earth.
- Anxiety? or something else…Anxiety is a generalized term that can mean many different things…
- Found It!!!We found our home.
- Christmas Trip to QueposFirst Christmas memories- a trip to the coast!
- Some Fun PhotosI’m really enjoying getting to know my new camera.
- HumbledThe Ticos we have met have been generous, loving, kind and so helpful. My heart is filled with gratitude.
- First WeekMy first week in Costa Rica has come to a close. (I retell the adventure of buying a car and post lots of great photos.)
- First AdventuresThe wonder and excitement of ‘firsts’.
- Gone Forever?I remember the days when two small boys were all up in my business. Every moment. Every day.
- What IS Life in the Garden?I have learned something really fantastic this last year. “In in You and You in Me.” (John 17:22-23)
- A Fresh Start“We could move to Costa Rica someday,” we said while vacationing in a remote village, Oct 2019.