Amy Bechtel Kimball
Hi! Welcome to my blog.
I’m a Daughter of the Most High King. A Lover of Jesus. Wife. Momma. Worshipper. Singer. Water Color Painter. Podcaster. Massage Therapist. Business Owner.
And now a blogger.
Inspired by Song of Songs 6:2-3
- Changing RolesWe did the Best We Could. And our children are going to Do the Best They Can. They need our encouragement and respect. They need us to Believe in them.
- One ThingThe whole of the Bible is about one thing. Discover the connection between Shavuot and Pentecost.
- Settling InSettling in here. It’s a time to Listen.
- AwakeningLies are catastrophic and incapacitate the church to experience the freedom Jesus purchased for us on the cross and incapacitate the church to be an effective force on the earth.
- Anxiety? or something else…Anxiety is a generalized term that can mean many different things…
- Found It!!!We found our home.
- Christmas Trip to QueposFirst Christmas memories- a trip to the coast!
- Some Fun PhotosI’m really enjoying getting to know my new camera.
- HumbledThe Ticos we have met have been generous, loving, kind and so helpful. My heart is filled with gratitude.
- First WeekMy first week in Costa Rica has come to a close. (I retell the adventure of buying a car and post lots of great photos.)
- First AdventuresThe wonder and excitement of ‘firsts’.
- Gone Forever?I remember the days when two small boys were all up in my business. Every moment. Every day.
- What IS Life in the Garden?I have learned something really fantastic this last year. “In in You and You in Me.” (John 17:22-23)
- A Fresh Start“We could move to Costa Rica someday,” we said while vacationing in a remote village, Oct 2019.